when is it now

jeudi 20 septembre 2012

WHEN will I have time to take the path that leads somewhere, a place known but that does not look like the one I usually take, I can understand that time is also a certainty and a nuisance, how to respond a question that does not exist, I'm not in the ultimate dimension, as I'm breathing, I'm like anyone else, but I'm taking a road that goes straight, you accept anything, it do not know what to take, does it make a must or must it be a fleet, a flight but made half without meaning, but misunderstood in the way intended to finally become one, but for the moment the loss is exclusive , no middleman, immediate justice, no time lost, the goal is reached, it is my duty to let the urge to go, then we can go freely, but it depends on me, so I can start to complain that it does not move fast enough, but yes, yes, but

Aucun commentaire: