when is it now

jeudi 20 septembre 2012

one way I takes the cake, but ultimately I prefer to take a walk, I like breathing fresh air, so what if I'm asleep, I'll try even though I'm impatient, I'll be happy tomorrow, but today okay, you understand that I am in the untenable position in continuity, yes, I know I can move on but the altitude is the right one, I launched into the sky, I hear noise, it is me welcomes you welcomes me, and I fall into a hole, the earth falls on my head, I think, therefore I am, I tell myself that it's good, but it seems that the storm is near, how far could I surprised, I would like to surround but she refuses to get caught, I am obliged to offend, to provoke it to come out of his den, so she leaves her legs and she walks in every direction trying to understand the message, what does he do that, go, stay, tomorrow is tomorrow, then everything happens and everything goes, how hesitate to make up

Aucun commentaire: