when is it now

jeudi 20 septembre 2012

Tonight begins now, watch it will start, but do not worry this is going after is a matter of hours, then we can do something else, believe in a row, now running short, we must find something else , try instead to do nothing and complaining to the uncertainty of life, that life can give if we do not take the helm to guide our lives, life is not some miraculous fishing, he There is nothing in the holy water if I could find a way to forget the morning I can not remember yesterday I decide to put butter on my toast, too bad I'll try something else , it does not lack ideas, but the hardest thing to take them to the end, nothing is easy, you have to go far to begin to see that the path does not exist, create it as they advance, then not bother to look at a map to tomorrow, today is enough to go to evening, all those hours to face as if it was dark, nothing is safe, who am I , I hear good or am I crazy, the world is real, so all is well

Aucun commentaire: