when is it now

dimanche 16 septembre 2012

if I was a prisoner of my thoughts, I might know, we are educated to calculate, read, learn superficial things, but what about the depth of life, where do you know why I'm here now, typing on my keyboard, what I'm looking for a light before the night before the passion, an attempt to go beyond the need, one day I was born for a reason that I search now and I advise everyone to do the same thing, because if everyone could be in truth the world would be better, the problem is that humans education, since he was a child he learns to lie, she learns to crush his neighbor, we do not learn to look the other with kindness, how to do better, that's millions of years that humans live on earth, what does it makes all the time, technical developments, wheels, computers, cars, phones, medicines, but the cravings, what do you desire, they sholud speak of that at school, well no, we do not have the time, children must learn to read and write and calculate, and the end of the year comes, we go on holiday to crush flies and another year comes, there has never time to talk about desires, this is how the world goes wrong,

Aucun commentaire: