when is it now

mardi 29 juillet 2014

a day which was well repeats

a day which was well repeats without knowing why and it's long it lasts, everything I do is good, there is no problem, what I do and it takes time c 'is good because if you go too fast, it does not work, it's a slow evolution rooted in the pain of living, because it must be another side to the weakness of living, that's how I live pleasant and unpleasant side side, and I seek a balance between the two is sometimes fun, sometimes it's tiring, but mostly what I remember is the ease of moving from one point to another, it is believed to hold the position and then not knowing what is happening that completely changes one finds oneself in another room, everything is white and there is nothing to do, so I turn and finally as I have white hair is someone who asks me the time, I tell him that it's too late, then he looks at me and he specifically told me that they were wrong and I should have be in the hallway, so I projected into space, it changes, I see below me the earth turns and full of volcanoes eruptions, like I do not remember that the earth was only washed and ash, that's when I see the bottom of the blue area, a clock that also shows the date, and then I understand, it is - 65 million years, whereas if I live a hundred years it is already much and here I am back in the days of the dinosaurs but when I close my eyes I see the woman I love, and I wonder if I would see her again one day and during that time as I turn in the opposite direction of clockwise, I go back in time, here I am - 4000, then 2, still a jump and here I am in 2014 and soon after in my room next to my wife, who is still sleeping, what a journey and I do not drink wine, it's all in my head but to get there I must first let go, which means days and days of wandering, as for the body agrees to open the door, you have to go very slowly at the last minute rush straight because there are moments in life when he should not hesitate, now is that it happens even if you can not see anything happen, we must feel that's how that we recognize visionaries, if you can not know that it is not worthwhile to continue, then to persuade me that I belong to this category of people, I make a jump, so far as I reach the ceiling then not to appear a fool I act as if nothing could touch me, and I like that for an hour, it is recommended to spend time on the other side, this long-awaited moment for me when that does not want to look older than I am, I'm finally a superb output through because what goes up is not the highest, it is like that in front, but especially for me, in an area of ​​over my search for satisfaction, because as they say on Saturday, tomorrow is Sunday, then it's as if everything had gone smoothly in the palm of a hostage taker, but as here is peace, I do not see how you happen to take up arms to defend the strawberries, which have arrived this is history and I hope to have the chance to vote one day for the European President, this is how it is done and what is more to do, this is a chance in life than to be optimistic, yes no it depends on how you look at it, I think all that's left to do is to be like an acrobat who can jump and fall without getting hurt

Aucun commentaire: