when is it now

mercredi 30 juillet 2014

once is enough

once is enough even during the storm which is pain in the back as the time of the companions of duty in the Middle Ages there was a habit of losing a hammer in the mud, as it could be whether everything was heavy could not rise to the surface, that's how much later it was possible to fly planes because being lying on the beach I look at the sky that will soon darken to let madness, which returns the full path, we thought it was small but now we're facing a giant way that does not take up all the space in the middle because there is a rabbit, which gives me an idea, and if I made a dream that puts me at the center of the business and for it to be real I pinch a nose for it can not sneeze so I'm sure you can beat the trick that I prepare my enemy, since I always over the moor to see what happens on the other side, despair leads to the sea up and down, why do I wonder, because here it is possible but if one takes the last notch, there is a risk of perdition, so I think it is useful to put a pile of manure in the garden, like this one is sure to agree, once that is done we move on, is a chance to do what it takes, and recently there has been a storm that destroyed our crops, this time is lost there is nothing more to do, but I plan it right, we will be able be currently in the station because the train is expected might be our last chance, so that in a sense there is enough to go around, but in front of the position it is day, indicating that the time past is behind me and I feel that I can do what I want when I have set a few problems such as passing without stopping when I'm tired, really I need to find a solution before the river overflows and enters my house because here is a flood zone, I knew the'' last year when I inquired to know how many meters I could pretend to be sure to be in possession my tour when I'm fit to easily move from one place to another, but as it is specified in the field opposite I'm sure you can go around without feeling tired of me, because I 've been to other much larger when I was younger I walked for miles, and without ties that could hold me, so that now I do not regret anything you need to know take his life, what's the point of complaining, I selected then I see the result, if that's what I wanted, I move on, but it's not going in the right direction so I defer action on the road, and advance it as long as it does not go in a logical sequence, which corresponds to an expectation when you go is that it's good, then I'm having fun, it takes time but it n 'is not what will lead me in the loss of what I am, because I know I know apart from the rest and I am aware of the difficulty of being, as the starting point hopefully, turn it stops, it starts, but as time passes, the more it flexes his legs, and one day you get stuck at home unable to leave, while in most it starts to speak, but then immediately I'm glad because what is done is more to do, and as appropriate in the circumstances I am in the first step

Aucun commentaire: