when is it now

vendredi 4 juillet 2014

one day it's done

one day it's done until I pass by, I try to find, I try not to look, where to find because it is a territory as large as Europe, so for more wisdom I believe that it is prudent to pay attention to the marks on the ground indicating the way to move quickly from one place to another, but I'd like to go slowly as if I wanted to slow the pace of life, but I realize that time flies, already eight months since my departure, as I remember the first day I was anxious to fight, I can now wondering what all this is, c 'is if I understood everything that I do is worth nothing, which does not bother me because my project is precisely to arrive at anything, but still can not I have a small compliment for me would force more an excuse not to train in shady places, but here I am far, far away that I do not see how to get there, everything is so complicated it must have time and money not feel secure by envy, because to drop all claims must first pass through the event which affects many projects, so be sure to do something better nothing how and where we can almost sure to know that in an hour we will do nothing, but as life is surprising, suddenly want everything back up and I jumped to my feet and I break a nut, it feels good, I my seat, that I broke the glass ceiling because instead of doing nothing I committed an act, so I'm not able to stay and do nothing, so what I'm trying something else, and if it is I can make a big bang, but what I miss is the idea of departure, I definitely do not do anything to get there, this is my life, I can not do anything I saw more and more is worse, so I wonder if it's worth continuing but now I see why so many people fail where they would go, is that they drop out road thinking it is not worth continuing, there are too many expenses and not enough fun, but I'm there, then I'll think about

Aucun commentaire: