when is it now

vendredi 4 juillet 2014

I started in an activity

I started in an activity that takes me all day to be good you have to put the above in a gesture that embraces the whole scene and so it comes is always good to take, then we can always sort but generally I keep everything because I tend to always say yes, and even with the experience I have now, I have not changed, as soon as I say or ask me, and he n 'not long ago I found myself in the hospital because I had said yes to someone who wanted to run me over with his car, strangely I have no spirit of survival would be asked to take a rope take me, maybe I'd say yes, although there still should not exaggerate and that is why I am here today, because you say so, I found myself stuck in a corner and impossible to out for when I want something I'm stubborn, but then could not find the exit, I tried everything, cunning, strength, lying, cane, time passing and not returning after, but it failed and I make the observation, all that happens is outside of me, I do not have any emotions seems to me empty, and when I drink wine I laugh when I have to cry about it but more to say yes all the time, I am a convinced optimist, that is to say that life is a wonder to me that I find a little more each day, I do not know why but I feel that my life is a sweetness that does not deteriorate with time, at least until today, we'll see what happens tomorrow, so until now everything is fine and even if I see that things go wrong in other countries, I'm sorry for the people of these countries at war or suffering from terrible diseases, but then I forget everything and I keep my little carefree life, and now it can go, that's why I say yes all the time as I find that life is beautiful, I find it normal to say yes, and then when you think about it, why waste time moping, there is little time between birth and death then to be always available, I take the good side of life and hope to do it as long as possible because I know that aging can be sour, moreover when I see old people, I see that the old is a disease in itself, because old people are narrow, they do not have wide vision, everything is summarized in eating anxiety about the future, it scares me, I tell myself that one day I will how to choose I prefer to live shorter lives and continue to be happy and live long despair because my body will make me suffer and I can no longer tell me that life is beautiful, even if I can not make happiness stock I am currently at 100% and how many days yet, it is wonderful,

Aucun commentaire: