when is it now

jeudi 24 juillet 2014

and if I could be what I do

and if I could be what I do because to know what happens you have to have good stability because to see well below reality, where everything is beautiful, it is better not to be too hasty, it comes with time and when it is open you have to hang because when you are not prepared, we are completely baffled as to this is an exciting vision that is rooted in the vortex of brain circuits, as in it there is the whole universe since its creation, the whole evolution since the first human and all the memories that are stored for nothing because we do not know how to rethink something specific, which arrives more often is that all of a sudden I remember something that is connected to what I'm doing now is a development that does not stop, we would like to relax, take time for nothing do, but we must also not think, and again and again, thinking does not take vacations, always be right, it's boring, but what else to do, we must also say that as French I necessarily right, as history proves, it's been the reason is French, this deep thought was called the light is the France of time preparing the revolution, in short because I like Napoleon at Waterloo and when it goes so far I think that it's open right now is that I know very well see things that exist, because to be determined must have lost all hope, we headed straight because this is the time to act, we do not see anything, you are caught by a strange feeling that everything wobbles around me, where is my quiet past, I must now face ridicule, this is serious or c is light, it depends on where it is placed, if it takes place it is to sit down, otherwise you can stand and that's what gene, because to be strong, it must then that to be low and it's pretty good, and that it does not happen, there should be a special place for those who do not have enough weight, because for everyone to have a place in the sun, and there I'm not kidding, or else half, because for me everything is funny because life without death is nothing, then laugh now, otherwise it will be too late, and it is really close I think I will focus the situation so that it turns green, that is why everything is done with wisdom, it is the rage, everything explodes, everyone in the shelter, but they are only falling flowers, c is the party, how I have missed the beginning, I did not have to be in the right place, and then at that time I was somewhere else, I mean mentally I was not ready, because it is here I saw how I could be in two places at the same time, so if I go by that is that I want it so if it can be why not, I have nothing against, but how do have everything without leaving anyone on the side, I am willing to go higher and higher, but when I think about my life when I could just open the window to be unable to close the eyelids, for when it is like this it means that it is more than most, so I'm closer, it will not last, because it is like that here, when we left it for a long time at least to be satisfied

Aucun commentaire: