when is it now

mardi 29 juillet 2014

when it said what I see

when it said what I see myself in the mirror, a body that moves without really knowing why but most is not because what happens is depending on where it is and if I was Gaza alongside Israel, I would be afraid of dying under the bombs, but as I am in Paris, it nothing happens, anything which disturbs the peace of a great moment, because I'm think of those who suffer I can not feel it very deeply, because what happens in my life is the will of God, there is nothing to say everything is written, so why do anything else, I know I know, there is no error, any advance as expected, I had to be lost, well I am, so that everything is there, there is nothing or I do not see , that must be it because I think I got to where I had come, but I am at the right time, because I know it is important to be in the right place but must still be good time and while I am a sweet, I think a naked woman dancing in front of me, then I got in there, it's going pretty well, I have a dream and it vanishes as soon as I approach, it's been quite some time that I try to understand but I'm missing something, if all is well at the moment I'm talking about is that in my head it goes well while do to continue, there is no magic recipe is slow, must be willing to take a long way, which may not be the one that goes fast, because to take good position it is useful to see that it is beautiful, a little in American fiction when a blonde well as it should when you think about doing it with an underpass, but on a page of advertising because it does not expect too much, just hungry and yet it goes quickly, so to see what happens in the body I do not see a way out, a vision that goes beyond the everyday and take action directed towards physical enjoyment, as this is the only way to know if it goes on the hormonal level is below the skin, when it is launched in a one night, we said we made ​​a mistake, but at the same time the body needs to know that it pleases, that is what is useless, should be able to live normally without wanting to do something you regret, but something makes me want to go to an area of pleasure, even if I know that all this not worth a small glass of wine without wanting to finish the bottle because the spirit in the head careful not to be overtaken by events contrary to a neutral message, as we do when we are polite, but then why would you want to be mean and announce that the relationship is doomed to Escher, so it is not worth wanting a little more than an evening sprinkled with wine, is my ideal, a meeting of fast fun, and we left, not mixed feelings, just the physical practice not to lose the joy of living, it is to this point that I saw why I was still the same error, but this was catastrophic, what I thought was party, there were only remnants burned, broken watches, in flames, in the confusing imagination, a cross that wanders the plains, what should we do, forward, backward, afraid, hungry, have a source fresh water, unique places that can not be definitive but rather a favorable circumstance that flows through monsters friendly but not necessarily as it is not on the agenda

Aucun commentaire: