when is it now

mercredi 30 juillet 2014

and this is another Lost

and this is another Lost, I do not know how I do but it's always the same thing, I eat my hat and when I get to the end I can not do it because my stomach is wrong, what bothers me most is to see that it does not interest anyone, everyone passes me without greeting me, so I have to think about a new tactic, but until I have something else to do, I put my gloves and I'm going to see what happens in my garden, because yesterday I found that everything was in order, what surprises me most is having to watch the full moon, which mean that I am taking everything that comes as if it was normal, but what else, someone comes to me to offer me a new dress every day, but I have everything I need, I do not need anything, so I go back to what I said, in the category of lighter one day I saw an incredible battle, he was a wimp against a wily fox, and what happened happened, everyone laughed and the tumult of the people who get up to see better, the chicken and the fox disappeared too, so we no longer see anything, except for replace combat a middle-aged woman began to sing tunes from the old days when you had a bike to go shopping, but it happened then surprised everyone when it was okay just a storm broke above idiots, which brought up yet joyful atmosphere, but before losing all must gain time to be fully aware of what I have to live me, it's not every day that we see it as yet I have not lived much, the death of my father, the death of my wife's father, the death of my maternal grandmother, the death of my paternal grandmother, the death of my cat, and it's all because the others who came in past centuries I do not know, so to summarize, if I am alive, is due to fate or the meeting of two people who have had the opportunity one day to have a child, because in the midst of uncertainty, we must have the courage or the unconscious to engage in the education of a child, but after that I gotta go take a trip to the center of the Earth, we say that the most interesting is when you approach the nucleus, while it is molten lava you can not get too close, it is obliged to turn right next to a beautiful garden where everything is blue flowers, grass land, sky, pumpkins, pineapples, deep thoughts, caramel ice and then in a tiny corner of a red dot that if it crashes becomes so great that no longer sees blue, then to be completely attracted to a woman I have to give to tell me that life is really beautiful, because to go to the other one is forced to step out to make sure you do not wake the sleeping child in the next room and then to forget the youth a little mustard in the nose, it wakes suddenly and it gives the want to go see a movie once that is done I wonder why everyone is smiling, looking for an explanation when I see it happen to me it looked like a character out of a fairy fairy but they had no wig, then he began to speak normally and we exchanged a long time without getting bored, which is rare enough to be appreciated, as usual we are here without intent to harm, but when it changes the destination must still pay attention to the birds

Aucun commentaire: