when is it now

mardi 22 juillet 2014

this is done is in a closed circle,

this is done is in a closed circle, it can not get out, that's how I came to realize that it always starts the same way, it feels good and then it goes another step alone to end into a wall, so here I am taking a break because to be satisfied I know what to do, I take my time than I, I encourage, it will go, and then I take a glass of wine, I knew immediately elsewhere in the middle or towards the edges, it depends how I'm always down or sitting or while in a real attitude, which is not wrong at the same time that it lasts, but I also am aware, c is it turbine up there, do not believe it is new, but it runs faster because everything is done is now available, whereas before we had to wait months for it to cross the ocean Atlantic, but now with ballistic missiles simply press a button to get off a plane flying at ten thousand feet, which is too high to jump against the bags if they are of good quality bounce on the ground but human dies immediately in the explosion of the plane and it's a dead body falls into the silence of oblivion I'm in the action of doing something, I have to think there has a way out, it's been months that I seek and I find nothing, so in a slight distress, I am compelled to continue anyway I'm in a tunnel and I do not see the end, it is a chance to have found it, because at the same time it allows me to change this without moving, which is quite handy when you know what that means, but especially in a sweet time I have to be careful not to slip because I do not know where it would go, so be careful and work underground because here it is, it's from one side to the other a normal size, so if I calculate the angle of rotation and I take the momentum, I think I can not have all three that belongs to dream, everything is done in silence, everything that comes to be seen, anything that shows his attention in spite of common sense and everything that goes into a place to be pointed, and it remains in corridors without gorilla eating bananas, I agree that it's all good, because living without fear wolf, we must admit that it's pretty yellow butter but in a time doubled in turmoil there safe bet that anything that falls is the skin that goes, not like a snake changing its entire skin every Monday, but piecemeal, as if to show that it makes it to be sure to take the first door that leads to tomorrow, because otherwise if one is able to know that it's more than that, it have to put on sunscreen to avoid crossing the street, you never know what can happen, crazy umbrella, a thirsty giraffe fresh blood and the wide avenue that crosses the city a red roof that changes from green but so I'm not quite ready to admit it, because I need time to assimilate new it I have to be outside to be sure it falls further, and when it is finished, I think it's more than yesterday, and when I step, it is not wrong way, because there are dying every day because, advancing too close you risk dying

Aucun commentaire: