when is it now

lundi 21 juillet 2014

if it's like that

if it is like that then all is well is that something starts to go well but why do it, because to know what goes through the mind we must ask why this is so, because the middle road there is a rabbit who will be crushed and he does not know because he sees that thing is a carrot that fell from a truck that makes the connection between the vegetable and the store selling vegetables, while all goes well there must be a car driven by an Italian man comes rushing and crushes the animal, while thinking of life, should kneel before a God who forgives mistakes, or should consume to forget that time passes and all manner we are incapable of knowing what happens in depth, so it is not worth knowing what day it is, you just close eyes and imagine that lying does not become absolute rule, like that at least we are on course to become old, all bodies wear out, and tomorrow it falls to the ground, then it's Friday, but it c is for something else when you're able to take anything lying into a mountain in his brain, this is where it starts, no need to load in eternity there is light, even that a pizza that thawed slowly because here is much further than expected, because at least once a millennium, nothing changes, it becomes more complicated, because there are a million years people were born and died almost at the same time, the time of life is summed up in a few days, then try to pass the other hand, I think we need to be prepared to go through it, like this one is sure to want to pay it, and for my part, I note, is that in this case only one, I take insurance and I am persuaded to believe in me, which is not easy because, given the distance that separates me from justification I think it is useful to take something else to make it obsolete, so I know something that makes me happy, because happiness is to live for the moment when it gets stuck somewhere, but I do not see when I look at random, there must be a place on earth that is to my taste otherwise I settle for a passage through the dangers, it suits me to live quietly because at least in this case I am sure I want what I love to live, while trying to understand the situation I put myself in place and I am sure to have the right diet, so I know where it comes for it does not hurt, because that's what bothers me the most is the feeling of emptiness that keeps me going when everything is ready, it is annoying but I know it's good, then for now I am content to move the lighter, so I always have the pleasure of seeing the bright side of things before it burns, but for that I am not an expert so it is not my responsibility to run the good and the bad, all I know fits in a box and just yesterday, I've realized that putting all that in a short while I can sense a slow gesture the machine starts to lag, but better that an acceleration in traction, which means that everything is flat is not hollow, like that at least I feel good, what prepared me to live happy because being able to believe that all is well, then I can conclude that as long as it's going to go

Aucun commentaire: