when is it now

lundi 21 juillet 2014

Once again I agree with me

Once again I agree with me, because it's usually what happens and I think I came to agree with me, then I pass by I understand what I can and I see that everything is well then I sit and I think about my life, days, days, days, there are many, some times it is good and then other times it is then to average I wonder what it's like to be good, it must be a powerful feeling as big as slow as in life it is not worth going fast, we miss everything and becomes unbearable because to be in the middle of the main species in the dialogue between people, I think it is better to ignore this is to say that in the main direction, which takes the distance with boredom, there is a kind dizzy before saying yes because it is a challenge that starts it should be seen as a lack which results in a new grip which corresponds to the old with the new, because to do things, we must ask why this is what we want, a time that has exceeded the level a is calculated his chances of continuing the movement, but all of a sudden everything happens, you have to hurry, it n 'are not for everyone, and at that moment, precisely above the door, a white think that indicates that in this house we do not like fish, that does not matter because in my I always keep a pocket compass that tells me the four main parts, which are south, west, north and east and when we know where we are, it's nice, because at the point where I am in my research, I am aware of the difficulty of taking part in a large reform movement, as in society there are powerful brakes that have no desire to see the arrival of people who want to change everything, the name, appearance, enjoyment, anvil, barometer, pumpkin disheveled, but immediately without changing shirt I jumped in the quiet, once I reach the top I see anything that might serve me, shovel, scissors, glue multicolored ribbons and other devices that give me strength when making a leap into the void, because in the middle of my life I'm ready to order a group to the final assault, which then blackmailed me that I do not like it, but one can not neglect when you get to this level of competition there, I think I need to know better the environment because they are extreme who make the most noise, so a new temptation that could one day become an earlier evening and when it is credible roof of the world, I do not know what air and it becomes particularly idiocy active, because this is how it goes, there is not an hour but even when it goes fast is dangerous, so do not put me to a sausage on the head, I believe that it is best to take another path that will lead me on the other hand, because I like harmony while not being caught I'm away and I try also to please, this is what happens most often I remember one time when being able to do all that was possible I went into a loud laugh, while everyone was crying, then I left because people threatened me with pitchforks and candles shaped hammer but hey it is an occupational hazard that does not work every time, but overall, things are going well, let's say I spell without appearing over what I am able to know that it can go when I'm in shape

Aucun commentaire: