when is it now

mercredi 23 juillet 2014

yes on the ground

yes on the ground where do you want it to be, look closely, it's there I will say that yesterday was there and now it must still be there when you look around and you'll find the place was poorly lit and it was difficult to see more than two meters, so be sure to do well what I had to do I went to a dealer lights and I asked him to advise me on a difficult choice because, given the circumference of the place I take a pen and I put on my hat, so I can when the time comes to give me time to have the chance to walk in the street, is that since some time I feel not being able to be what I was, it does not worry me, it's just that I wonder what is happening, why should it change, there does is there a reason for that, I thought I could be the same for years and now I wake up today and something has changed, so that, I can not believe, I need to think about it is not explainable, how would I know what has changed, there is so much opportunity, I must see this more clearly when I go see the dealer light and I explained to him my problem, then I said yes it is true, in life we all of a sudden thrust into a new world, and without our being informed of this change to happen one day and then we try to work as you can, this n is not difficult, you just need to change something, you can not continue as before, it's over, then to take me without having to lower, I think all that is essential, which begins more know why, but all that comes is closed, then not to extend my focus and I make a vow that if I arrive at the top I promise to do everything I can to make people find happiness because in life what we do, we get one part, but why is not immediately well, wait, get into weird situations after we are happy to say to have done it but not do it again because I what I do is to be ready, but what's the point, I'm empty, there is nothing in my being, everything I'm I run but it does not go away, it's just a way of being, when I can, I do, but it does not get stuck at the first turn, I have to prepare the package for that it rotates when it is necessary and when possible, I plant myself in front of her and I think very hard about what I'm going to tell him, and then when it's over, I watered the plain, what happens after is not for me, because my space is tiny, it starts and immediately stops it and what is the room I see what you mean, because I saw just now spend a plump woman who was driving that everything that happens is done in the grass, and so we are sure that everything is there is a chance that in the sauce that accompanies the bread there is everything in the kitchen, because when saute sausage in oil, which is nine o'clock, because after that is the beginning of the TV show that talks about the abduction of monkeys to put in water this does not please the Queen of England who loves chocolate is what we say when we get to a bowl of milk, once it is you give your watch to see if you go and that's where it broke in two, ah, what a sight, everyone applauds

Aucun commentaire: