when is it now

mercredi 30 juillet 2014

how to believe

how to believe first be but then go also because in life it is always what happens there is nothing else, I searched everything I could find and I found nothing because being human we do not have access to the divine, which is the old comedy, once that is done and more, it takes a great experience, because there are many things to know not to lose time, the temptations are many and they can lose years, and time is running out soon, the passage will be activated, it must be the right place to be able to spend, otherwise if it is too far and it will do nothing for the next time and we do not know when, because it does not come back every year on a fixed date, and how it is self-assured, there is no doubt, all in the Similarly, pros, cons, cold, heat, now the after, it's all available to me so that I am ready to melt into madness, because it is a living thing survive but demand patience and want to go further, it is the hardest because usually we simply stand still, which does not require much energy, but we can understand that it will not, because if we do not move, in fact we go back as time progresses, so to be good but we must move forward just a little it is not worth wanting to get to the last level in the beginning, what happens c 'is a very slow approach, a movement of great discretion, not to wake the neighbors, but also to convey a message, what is done is more to do, so what remains to be done is not known, it will unveil at each step, one step after another, without reason, but surely installed in a vehicle that has no engine, because it is not worth it to go fast, you must especially focus on what is happening now, what are the information that for cons, it is a nice time there I must be satisfied, and how to be available, all of these questions fly through the air and I'm still waiting for the answer, it must not be pressed, everything happens in its own time, so I understand I must admit that I'm in a box that is not listed, that does not bother me, it must live with what we are, and how long I'm free of my weight, it is not decided yet, because we have to see everything there is to take, but be careful anyway to leave nothing out of this world, for then the monster would réveilléurait not the time to go to take refuge in the neutral zone, so to be sure without problems I only take what I can wear, it is a how to make old which is no longer in the youth who wants everything right away, but when you wake up in the morning and we are close to the unconscious, there are wonders to discover, an unreal situation s' wings quickly not to suffer the presence of forgetfulness, being face life without silence that could affect the final result, but before taking fear, I think we need to measure the hole, it is not said, but now I see that it is darker, so much for receiving signals from the space station, I take a resilient than I have time for a component that can break a minute to another, which allows me to thwart the meaning comes first, and there in the world had a new gesture that goes completely under, finally a source of happiness that floods everyone

Aucun commentaire: