when is it now

vendredi 4 juillet 2014

what is now happening

what is now happening is an ambition that goes into a trance because to be done in a manner that can go far, I'm looking for a way to do all that is possible in the chance to meet a few words, which are as much as me in concern to find their place, and when it starts to turn I think I found something, it can not answer, it's just an idea and it should continue to have patience because nothing comes quickly, it is rather the opposite, because everything is flat and can be put there deliberately as if to say that it starts to do well, but everything is placed in a timed series is for fun, while I want to be ready, so that it can go strong, I'll go there, so I can see what it does, and when I know, I know it is done, then to take a long time it may be in a random output, a day, an hour, a word rather than another, as to be good or bad, it is what remains after all these times, it that ends well enough it would take a position outside of the error, but it may very well go for it since before arriving at plan b, we try to force it and then attempting the impossible for luck on his side, but when the wind turns better be somewhere else, that's why I put it in a closed room and when I go to see what it feels like it's just out of curiosity, because given the extent of the problem I do not think today is the end of the epic, it's just a way to have more ease and then the emergency is easy, just make gestures and it goes fast, it's just a stronger emotion, holes in the bag, I lost all my coins, then to think of anything else I think that hole in the sky that one day we will result in a new ice age when humans will die by the millions, but as always there will be enough to keep the human species on Earth, a little hope that sparkles in the night as if to show that everything that lives is a weak feeling of happiness when everything is destroyed and there is no one solution to make love for the birth of a child sign of renewal

Aucun commentaire: