when is it now

vendredi 4 juillet 2014

it is the sea that rises

it is the sea that rises and me so I know what it is it is a body which then moves to be more than usually I try a new weight throwing me in the face, but as it is crazy, I'm not sure to go through, I much prefer to go slowly this way I get my experience and when I'm old, I'll see what it does for the moment everything is set, it just requires that I shake my fingers to the pressure to one side to another without achieving the objective, what I do quite easily now that I know the system to know what it feels like I'm the listening to my organs to see if one day I will have left a part of my life for the benefit of a knee plastic but before advancing the science, I'm sure you can have for years simply because a search because what exists is one more way we add to the previous result in separating the true moment of the false expectation, so to be closer to people's expectations, I'm all for making a headset that will give me information about other people's thoughts, because at the moment I do imagine what they are, which allows me to have no limit, but at the same time gives me a broad vision that n is not easily accessible because I spend my days looking comb then for efficiency I take into account the comments make me people do not talk to me, this is how I came to realize that all what happens is a bit my fault, but mostly the fault of fate that does not move to push me, so I have to do all the work, it is like that, I'm not complaining, it just I see why it is so slow, there is no reason for it to go faster, but for me it is essential, then power it starts I make a prayer to Mary, but I know that Marie n 'means love, so I have to find something else, a word, a color, passion, trouble, a solution that comes as a surprise, ah, okay, and why ah, yes, c' true, although I thought it was like that, then why it's okay, well, well I'm very happy

Aucun commentaire: