when is it now

mardi 22 juillet 2014

one day we know what it is

one day we know what it is but not to make it just to know, it is useless, it is empty, it does not take an hour to realize that all this is true, because in the head it swims against the current, we must make a stop cardboard and have the chance to be there at the right time then it can go if we must be bold and take everything behind because we do not know what is important, so in the heat of an August day can be worth taking fear, what happens when one is still lower than before, because at the same time on earth and the moon, a kind new advance is lost in space, it takes a team of naked girls for the tenacity to believe that it's Wednesday, and finally the most appropriate solution, a belief appears, it is there, near and yet I do not see, because human eyes can not see what does not exist, so I have to make an effort to do with the heart and there, right there, in silence, hope lights, I finally got to see what I thought, this is a day to be marked with a gold star, because since that day, I know why I live is a unique experience that tells me that we must always with a desire to live as we can not do anything else, because to live is an incredible event, it happens so fast that we did not have time to do anything else, it's great as if cucumbers could take stock in Coca-Cola, but for now it bathes which means that everything is under control, there is someone who could do that, so I prefer to keep my mouth shut and continue to live as if all the everyone agrees, because when we must choose to live, whether or not to agree to disagree, and that's how slowly I take the path of the end, one day he will say farewell to the earth, that confidence, nice time, this lack that grew into a lifetime, because humans can do, but it does not, because in life is like that, we can not do it immediately, you must wait until it opens, it can take years, so much better hang on, because I think that is what I am, then I go away for must of course have everything I know in the pocket and do not have too many things that could compel me to leave dents in the proper time which might do the trick, but do not be too optimistic, which happens is a junction that leads elsewhere, because here it is finished, we must smuggle in and have the chance of getting a killer for the Mafia, but this is not having everything in a pot or else to be thin, but when to fart, it can go to fall into a pail, but right next to go fast, it's a steep slope, while in one day it climbs gently, once c is the middle one can be sure that it is noon, and therefore to some joy, I believe in god, so that I became what I am in the silence of love to one day be a good man, oh I laugh, because to be what I am doubtful there justifications gaps that handle, stories that stop by lack of desire from it, because yes I know, it's all testimony is when my arm is raised my head leans forward, but for what I know very well that movements reflect an interest in the thing, so that it rushes forward, we must know what it means say, an intention, a no through, words in the air, and the water flowing in the middle, but this is to a manure pile that feels best reality

Aucun commentaire: