when is it now

mercredi 30 juillet 2014

one day if one day I'm here

one day if one day I'm here is that everything is there, that's how I see it, for everything that goes in a month as high as the roof of an airplane, would finally be rid of the boredom of living in reverse, which is the old engine that was used at the time of lifting the hood, but for the rest how to go directly from there to here, what makes a long way in the midst of places, but it is also green, so to finally be in a specific sense, I think it is useful because it is trapped, there is no way to turn everything is as if we wanted it does not work immediately once it is launched, it looks where it falls but all of a sudden it's dark, it's weird, I had not yet noticed that it was true, I must change bezel, if you want to quietly believe this is possible and why not go unless it does not start, it is a problem, but as everything must find a solution, I'm sure we'll get there, it's a bit long at first, but later, once you understand what to do, well then, sorry to interrupt, but it's all good there are no words to describe what I see, tell me, if I say you miss me, but it happens, so you just close the window, if I know, but it comes anyway, so I will check and I came across a flat surface, this is not what I think, because I used to see what I see, so this is different, I note, and I run in neighbor, saying that firefighters came to put out the fire, then they left and I went to lunch with my friend that I have known for thirty years, it's funny life is believed to be that you are and then one day you see the moon and this is nothing compared to that of I saw when I went to see the fall because at the time I turned off the light without express because I leaning on the wall and I had not seen that everything was destroyed, what has happened, I ask someone who does not speak French, and then I realize that I am in Turkey, how that is, I do not remember taking the plane, so I walk in a westerly direction, hoping to find a camel, or a car, to see my Normandy but what is in travel c 'is doing nothing when everything is gone, what happens when you arrive on Saturday, is a day that begins with a chance, it's good to do that before you see that it is useless, so the time is chosen, I look though whether it does not bother and when it's done, I'm glad everything went well, and I'm losing money, but it does not matter, someone gives me every Monday, and it's long it lasts, I do not not know this person and I do not know why it gives me this money, but I'm not one to investigate, what happens is many reasons, so that everything I think is built, not with straw, but with large rocks that change color when it's cold, which lets me know that if one is open it is worth taking precautions, what is not said, as if it is saying is that all that changes is near the source, which is no longer there, but in a secret place that looks like where I go on holiday, but I must be mistaken, there are so many doubts I'm not sure we get there, that's how we get older, many things that are left hanging we do not want to move there and that's all I know

Aucun commentaire: