when is it now

vendredi 25 juillet 2014

one day it was taken

one day it was taken the trouble to return it's all over there's nothing left and everyone left to become whatever because for years we were all together but now that everything is over everyone is gone and chose another life, I have more news and myself I have to live from something else, but the most important thing is to have experienced something fun, because we remember that long because in life it switches from one side and then the other, we can not cling to anything, everything goes forever and stand there not knowing what to do, but for now I m 'fun, yes I know what it means this signal is the start to laugh, oh yes to laugh it out, I never find anything else to move forward, a good laugh suddenly it helps to know where you are, because in this moment of joy we are able once again to gain height while everything else goes down, this is a unique moment that illuminates the scene, yes, I saw yes I breathe, I am a human, I can laugh at my life, it is laughable, it's not complicated choices that take me away, for travel, bans passage and soon the fall, all falls down, there is nothing that stops all over, there is no hope, but still what a funny moment, that's wonderful, and it's really amazing, I laugh yet when I thought sink in solitude, but not today, and why I laugh I laugh, this is a show of great poverty, but this is not what counts, it is the exchange that one can have with someone and when I got here, I did not expect to see it, an image that comes to my childhood when my parents were still together in the evenings by the fireplace, this time is so far as I am surprised to resurrect seeing a child leave home singing, this show made ​​me laugh because I remembered from my childhood and looking back I see that this time of life is very short, only serves to remember all these years that separate me from those early years, what a mess, but in that moment everything is balanced, there is more shade, more misery more closed doors, it all boils down now and through that time I finally know who I am, so from right now I will see my children and grandchildren and they will know who is their father and grand father

Aucun commentaire: