when is it now

mercredi 23 juillet 2014

it seems obvious to me

it seems obvious to me when I became because I pay attention to it when I think it is useful to take control and make money, because it is everything I do, I think there c is for me a secure, when I think of what I am I can not take anything else, I'm stuck, so to be more flexible, I am pressing a hot spring, so I will not have not cold and that is why I am available, because everything is placed so that it is accountable, it's loud, but it is also true, there is no deception, because what happens when I turn the bread hunger is that everything is pointing in the right direction, like that at the time of fall, I am able to send everything I love in the prevailing wind direction, then the n longer I who decides this is fate, because in the midst of life there is a judgment, it completely changes the meaning must begin to walk in the other direction, that's how I woke up this morning, and why today we to understand this new beginning, am I done or am I set, it can not go alone, I must arrange the time for that he agrees because before I did not need to be particularly active, I used to dream and spend the day without doubt, but now I have to make a giant step today is that I feel rising within me an energy beyond the scope that I had set myself for not having to face the enemy but now all that is forgotten, everyone is happy, we are all friends , there is no enemy, I was made ​​for me to be afraid, but no it is not true, that lives in me is strong, I do not have poison, everything is beautiful, and I must say that it's all free, so why not do it, I believe that in life there are changes, and it goes well, we must embrace change and be simple to say that it's all good for me, although it is surprising that I have not chosen, but never mind, we must deal with it, and if it can continue well I am ready, as always, because there are things that do not change, because being able to do what is new, I'm trying to make the transition, yes, I now see what is there, I felt that this was far and now it is everything is close, so close that I'm blind, how is it possible, I thought that still have years of research, I see now that the time has come, c is incredible, I do not come back, I will remember this as a July 23 date was switched me exactly what I'm struggling to define this new landscape, is it sticky, or drying, or then slope, I do not see what is new, it takes time to get used to, then I'll start to take a step to the right, and all that happens is white, so to be safe to walk on eggs, I cross my hands and waiting for a sign and here they call me so sure, okay then I go straight to the highest position and I take the chance and yes c 'is what happens but I have it continues still hungry then in a hot spring I see a fur coat, which surprises me because I do not usually see this kind of message, I take the coat and I look inside and see what I find myself, this is a package of banknotes, thank you my god

Aucun commentaire: