when is it now

vendredi 25 juillet 2014

you need in life is to find gold

you need in life is to find gold, which involves knowing look then for sure not deceive me, I take a trompete and I sound like an ox to find a sound that fits my expectations, then I go down one floor and I realize that it is time to go home, I did not see the time passing and when I'm in this state I can go as far I have such a desire to find my way, if I'm in a raid that could make me see the solution, I will not hold my breath and I'll immediately see a lady who will inform me about how to coax the jury because she knows what I have to say not to be admitted, so it is a very useful information, and I spend one hour with her, she told me everything she knows and I will not forget because everything she says is the opposite of the truth, it is the first point, I will collect others, and cross-checking my information, I'm sure to win first prize, agree that n is not very correct, but we must see what others do, all we know how to win the first prize is impossible without cheating, because they require a level of excellence not possible to have one day maybe a robot can he reach that level, but it will not be a human, then to relax I play ball, it is in memory of my youth when I played marbles seriously, today is a fun and when I see people's heads that pass I enjoy my pleasure but above all what is pleasant is to be free, because in life there are not two paths, and what is the well I'm waiting a cross, because I do not have time to do everything, I choose items and I build a house standing, it is not worth doing all that is down but not, all this is to build on the fact that as you see what happens, this is not very glorious, but it gives you an interesting view but for now I have to deal with the new I ordered furniture to put in my living room, it'll be great, but I still have a problem that's what I'm going to make my father's office, I'm still going to throw it, I then a little bold, but good idea, we will still try, and I file in the timber merchant, and I come with the trunk full of planks, and I start to work after 5 hours, I see the result, a mezzanine on which I installed the desktop, and it takes, that's great, I would not have believed that I can do it, but as what it is ideas and now I can now install my living here that's life that inches,

Aucun commentaire: