when is it now

vendredi 25 juillet 2014

once I thought it was funny

once I thought it was funny like I do what I want, I had not yet understood what it meant and at first I was wondering why it was like that because I'd never seen anything like it, I must say that I do not often leave home and other scare me, you never know what can happen, so one day I put myself in a position to go for a ride, of first it took me to open the door of my apartment it was not very fast because I have several times close to see if I had turned off all the lights, then I had to see if I closed the window, and a slow disintegration of my desire to get out I sat in the lounge chair and I prayed for when I am anxious I pray for a vision that is beyond me, because I know that humans can not do alone what he has to do, because in many cases we need help that comes from above, because sometimes we are forced to do things that are not desirable, because in life there is a straight line that goes straight to the end, well believe me, though, if it turns out that many of us move away from this line to have all the space they need to do bad things, and all that it takes years and when we get old, we wonder what we did in his life, as missteps that slowdowns to vice and unhealthy pleasure, ah this is sad, but when the human is free he does what he wants, he has no conscience, he argues, when his interest grows, and so what if there are victims, because it is the law of the jungle, every man for himself and stronger and smarter earn more money, while the other side people pray that one day Jesus return to forgive fishermen, it's still more than two thousand years it is not income, it is also true that before he came, it was millions of years that the human was on land, but the first human had no knowledge of good or evil, he knew nothing of life, it took a long time to see the emergence of a city that was aware of his actions and it is at this time that Jesus arrived, it was in the beginning of modernity as it appeared, so now we are right in the future, should we wait much longer, I wonder if this is how it is password, I do not see why we should do it but beware of the risk that can do everything explode, because we know that it is fragile, it should not exceed the limit, then please, be responsible, act you asking what is good for everyone in the vision beyond ourselves because we are only human pending eternity, then I see all that I have to do, it's not the sea to drink, but it's still something, it'll take me years, but hey, if that's my destiny, that would well do the same thing, but I think it goes round in circles for years and day it comes out like magic because I do not see why we are able to direct his life, there is so much uncertainty that all of a sudden it falls into a hole, and we had not planned, then those who claim to control their life, I wish them good luck, because I think only of myself, it takes me all day and when evening comes I said this is a day to complete, and passes night like this there is no problem, finally, if there is one is that it happens is that's annoying

Aucun commentaire: