when is it now

jeudi 24 juillet 2014

if this is what to do

if this is what to do so that it can go but immediately ready, while in a similar situation I knew what it could do, as it is for the I am determined to hang hand, because after all that is what I risk everything is white, there is no problem, if it should go well, I'm glad, because he hoped to live, otherwise it crashes into monotony, a little well a little bit of everything and voila, you get to night, even if it was something burning somewhere, but that is not alive, it's just a reminder that time is pressing, it requires results, and woe to him who does not do what it takes, because the sentence falls, it must recover, do not let time take the whole place myself as a human being I know something and I want admit, because after all I still have time to live, so why stay in the room, the world is unknown, it is necessary that I am willing to travel to find elsewhere we think a little differently because I know the France is a country, I was born, I am French, and so I think in French, but when you go elsewhere, people are a little different, not outwardly, because everywhere the human has a body, two arms, two legs, nothing else, but inwardly thoughts are oriented according to the soil, air, water, for example in France there is no monsoon or tornado, were thunderstorms, rain, some flooding in the south, when the rivers swell and become torrent, but otherwise it is said that France is tempered, it means that apart from some thugs who enjoy peaceful demonstrations to burn cars and loot shops therefore outside these excited everyone lives together in peace, you can leave home without fear of hitting someone with a gun to kill, so for it to be well just breathe, the air is calm, and when I am in this state I wonder why we come to fight for territory, because if we assume that the earth is for everyone, we do not see why we should kill his neighbor, but when the dream I completely forget that humans can be, because the human can dream it may also have dark designs that cause an intention to destroy schools, cancel the joy of living simply, we must fight to stop tanks, but why, what is the ultimate goal of these children died for nothing, what cause can go to this stupid utility, as an adult you should be able to things in perspective, if we can not agree, you can wait it out, when Stalin said the Pope, how many divisions you have, it is that in 1989 the Berlin Wall fell, he have to wait until it becomes as nothing remains stable, one day or another it rocks, but be patient and that humans do not like it, that's all right now, expected less , technical developments in this direction, people are increasingly demanding, before it had to respect the seasons, now with airplanes, we can have strawberries in December, suddenly we imagine that anything is possible, while the path is narrow can fall into alcohol, the money spent in any way, in wear, so be careful to choose which may bring another step that takes into account everything we can imagine to be as close as possible to love without fear

Aucun commentaire: