when is it now

vendredi 25 juillet 2014

oh la la, life is interesting

oh la la, life is interesting, there are so many useless things, it's crazy to see that everything falls one day, is it worth to want it, there is always a problem that leaden light, because it is very hard to stay in the same place, I often experience, and well after a while I have to move a finger or a leg, well I can not stay still for more than ten minutes, then you imagine that it is not possible to want something other than a small reward is normal, I do not seek the moon, I just want a little place where I can stay without that bothers me, but careful, it does not happen like that before must do a lot of things that maybe when I'm old, I have my cabin in the sun, because now I know now how far I can go, c is one direction I'm trying to find is a kind of way that does not move, but is below the reality, at once to take it must first ask why but c it's like that's the first step, and then hand it back, it's important not to fall immediately, the preparation is the same mental and physical time, which is more stressful because we of course think all that is required for the solution to be delivered before passing the last gate, but that is an issue that takes time to turn in response, because if we fail to see it is that all what we did is a weight, then to change that there is something, you sit and think about anything but to be what we are, because this is the most general one thinks so that, while there in an incredible stress I try to think of something that is beyond me, but I can not do it, I fall quickly in my life, so it's a race against the clock, day password that bring me to the end, I must hasten but how to go faster, I understand that there are chokepoints, fears of being in the right place and if I were doomed to lose field without ever being able to climb higher a small mound, but that is a question that I pass, I'm not yet ready to position myself in real life, because it requires a dimension that I have not yet received, but this is going on, I know one day I can not lie and have the sensation of flying, because it is well that, humans can have only one dream is fly like a fish as well as humans can do much of anything on earth, he can not fly through the air, or breathe under water, except that in the womb we are immersed in a liquid and when we die we fly somewhere, so does it rise to poisoning with oxygen and being locked in a body that feels bad, but that's the reality, do nothing more than a little hope a little love to live fully, then I say and I say again and again and again I say more, let us love, let us be friends instead of make war on us, so let's be friends, it's simple is true possible, it can do it, then all is lost there is always a passage that can change everything, this passage is open feeling on the possible, then everything is bloody I think I'm gonna live my life among birds or dogs, I do not know yet because it is difficult to choose what I want to do, there is so much choice, but I know that somewhere there watching over me, and of course everything is free you must love and everything becomes clear

Aucun commentaire: