when is it now

lundi 21 juillet 2014

I count, one two three

I count, one two three, and nothing happens, no plane crash, no killer who gets scared, no truck overturns allowing the escape of thousands of mice, but the now it's busy, we must return later because you understand with the dues increase, the price of bread, the basic commodities that we no longer find the original because it's the problem, we know that globalization requires us to eat strawberries and Bulgarian Chinese endives, while next to me, there are seasonal vegetables but the world is crazy, since we discovered as we could fly a plane, c 'had gone for a ride and how far will we go, we now think that robots will create for us the race lead car and why not the dishes, but robots do not like water, it is where their main concern so to avoid having to run must take the lead, like that we are sure not anxious at the thought of being late which could lead to a result of annoyances that are not good for morale, then to try to solve the most urgent, I'll immediately to the next step, so what if I have to sacrifice momentum, it is important that I am good at the approach of winter, because when it starts to get cold my body cools down and I may have to have a satisfaction to get out, it is not easy but I am not complaining, good food and the girls are pretty easy to convince then in a poor time I think I'm going to get the cream on the face to keep the youth who saves me time over adversity, and I know that one day I can no longer lie because my body force me to tell the truth, yes I lived on a pile of ash and so this is my life, and if I am not able to get out is that I draw resources, because it is not not say, but I know what can seem that is strong but also a weakness that makes the heart before giving all I can to make a point, life is lived so why do all that grave is not picked up, because with this amount of mercury nitrogen, could swell the radium to finally have a chance to pinch the bubble, but as doing nothing, it's so relaxing, especially since I am able to understand that it must expect nothing like that at least you are not disappointed and after the latest results are released last week, I see that it rises slightly, not enough to vanish happiness, then to stay in the middle tier I always start by blowing, which gives me less air, then I take a dry point that I wet in alcohol to see what it does, it's usually an unnecessary result, but hey it keeps me busy, so to be even more worried I wonder if the earth will not explode, but then I know it may still have a chance, then I stop myself and want it's time to stop, so tomorrow it is something else, it is a question squarely so I think it's time to look like that at least one is not what it is not and everything that comes out does not like that we are ready at the same time yesterday when it was thought that all this was of course made ​​not to take the foot in the carpet while in time there is a hole that can be avoided as long as you understand that everything placed according to its verticality is not admissible

Aucun commentaire: