when is it now

dimanche 24 février 2013

one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day, finally, finally, finally, finally, it is not over, it continues, days and days of hope, joy, time of passage, to which nothing, for example, a situation acceptable, pleasant moments, it counts how the place upside down, beliefs , hard, adventure limited rituals until one day it switches to anything, what does that mean, I do not know, I'll never know, this is not me the head is God, why did he life, what's the point, should we ever forget why we are born, there is not a moment in life when we know why we live, c is a simple question, why all these days, I wonder if I'll eat bread tonight is a simple question, I'm concerned, this is my project, but I do not live alone, others are others, I do not know, I do not know, I do not have time, I run in all directions to find a way, I'm alone, I must be alone, it's like what I advance, otherwise it is the ease, when I love, when I'm in a position to love, I think of nothing else, but I know I have to do something that fit me, this is not love, it is a direction that I prepare uncertain simply by putting olive oil is fat, I like it and then I think, it is how can you be and feel at the same time, we must always go to the same place or can we find other places, this is a question I ask myself, I do not expect an answer, perhaps one day will I answered that I come from a new experience that I have started the moment I'm happy to be moving, it allows me to see things without me investing is nice but I know it will not last long, I am destined to take things considered, this is my life flowing slowly like a thick layer of lava

Aucun commentaire: