when is it now

samedi 23 février 2013

here, I'll say it here, yesterday I checked the map, yes, but look, now everything has changed, it's true that it's different now, before I loved dipping biscuits in milk, now I like the sausage with red wine, everything changes and you do not realize it, it is as if we are already dead, nothing moves in the head, you get stuck somewhere, you does not want to leave, this is wonderful, a youth preserved for a maximum, unless you have Alzheimer's disease, everything fades, memories, emotions, eyes, desire, knowledge base, we forget everything except the birds when we were little in the countryside, it is a magical place back but not for long because the patient sinks into life, it is only a few months of life, to live because you have to know certain things, how to cut butter, know that it is noon, it's midnight, it's time to sleep, it's time to wake up, I know me dress, undress me I know that I recognize my child and my wife, I know today is Saturday, a complete environment that is built with time, you learn all his life, increasingly, we built a barrier around you that student more into a fortress, it is more and more attention to what happens, we anticipate on possible location strange, which is weird is listed for no longer do then, because then it's serious, if you forget to close the window when it rains, then it is the flood that flows through there, it comes here, it is calm before the storm, nothing prevents the time to come simply, it is a reality dark and clear, there is nothing else, it should be used, with the arrival of someone in heaven one day one night it starts,

Aucun commentaire: