when is it now

samedi 23 février 2013

if I knew where I was, but I do not understand what happens, everything changes, what happens, I do not recognize where I was before, mashed is no longer in his place, and tomatoes are red, what happens there, it's amazing, I leave one day, and I can not find anything, everything is gone, I see nothing but green beans, fire green, to tomorrow, something that impresses me, it's not because I believe in this true what I understand, so if it goes wrong, it's not my problem, I do not complain, that's life, what do you want, we do not control everything, I could have done something else, but I'm not celuis expected, I just do tricks, it's like a little towers, it is a matter of chance, it must be where you need it, when you need, if you're not there at the right moment, forget what you want, if you do not what to do then forget it, and do not do what he should not do, because it is said that whoever is there, is that it has something to do, if in the circumstances, it can not be there is that it has other things to do that will push him to not be there, it is a question of priorié, we can not do everything, so let's talk, what are we going to talk me I'm fine, I'm all for discussion, it is not difficult, no problem, we are here, we are not also not an issue, here we go, I'm ready, attention to fall, it is not fun, it is a

Aucun commentaire: