when is it now

jeudi 21 février 2013

That's why I became what I am, a constant effort to position myself between the wall and the window, various influences, and when I'm happy, the rest does not matter, what matters most it is a simple environment where I can go quietly where I hope to meet someone who tells me that I am someone who matters to him why count, I do not know, I do not think that me, so that others may think, I do not think, I do not care, they may well be moved, it is not my problem, my problem is me, how do I continue every time I hesitate, I'm afraid, what to do, but please, put that hundreds of millions of choices, and take one tiny thread that shakes the soul, I should not go there low, but I have no choice, I must always starts in the same place I am aware of what is happening, it does not bother me, I'm alone in my corner, I do person gene, we I do not know, it's as if I was dreaming, there are colors, smells of chocolate and vanilla, it's fine, it's good, it will continue until the dream collapses, there is more than black and white, I am old, my body is sick, I spent my youth is over, I must pay my debts, I lived slightly, now the party is over, is closed forever, goodbye, hello,

Aucun commentaire: