when is it now

dimanche 24 février 2013

it's big, it's huge, it's beautiful, I can not believe it that are like that one day it's coming, it's wonderful, I could not believe it and yet it is before me, an amazing sight, nothing like a little dog that makes a big poo, this is impossible, begin to arrive, I was not looking at my feet, they carry me but I did not look, I remain to up, the eyes do not move toward the buttocks of women, he goes over, he wants to go straight to heaven, then the body does not have an interest, they are the works of God, I am what I am, it makes me think what I think, then I walk, I go where I want, I'm free, if I want to lose me, but I know where I'm going, I'm going there where my destiny is calling me, he told me come here, but I do not agree, I do not age, you are mistaken, for the time I spend at the same endroite, it makes me happy I can not help it, it's like that, maybe one day I'll be able to go further, but for now I'm rounds, I shoot when I can, it does not bother me I'm habiuté is a ritual I start, I continue, and it does not matter because this is not the moment, when I can go far, this is not for now, I'm too young, it is a passage uncertain, I have not found it yet, he takes time, courage, will, it does not come immediately, it must first go through it This is the most runs, we start from scratch, you must build everything, it is not obvious, we do not know where to start, we start though, it is an obligation, to start, even if we do not know where it is, it does not matter, because we know after that you never know where you are, you think of things, but it does not exist, we have to wait to see what death there is in life, these moments, these truths absent, these stories end male, it depends on someone

Aucun commentaire: