when is it now

mercredi 20 février 2013

if I could ever be ready, but it takes time to get under way, doubt prevents him from going any further, I'm just making small jumps that do not involve me, I'm afraid of myself, what am I can make or destroy Matters, dancing before my eyes, this is a beautiful story, it starts every day, not one minute of trouble we look, we love, we understand is expected, it is wonderful, it is a chance in life, love can sleep soundly, wake up alone and live alone, it is protected by a bubble of protection, you can not see and it is not very strong, we see those who do not, they are alone, unable to find stability when you're alone you get stuck in an unstable position, it's embarrassing, but how to find someone one love, it is not easy, it must first be willing, then he must have the chance to meet someone who wants to try to live together, this is a project that must be rooted and look at the stars, down, up, this is an exercise in life, we train to love, and it's going better, then we must be convinced that the time is important, you must choose the love, attention she gets, she likes I must say, if it's lucky day, as she loves me, then it's a good start, I'm not alone, we is like, is it going to last, it depends on the project,

Aucun commentaire: