when is it now

mardi 19 février 2013

I know everything, I must hurry, it'll be too late, too bad I will start the next time, now that I know how, I'm right, I came across a woman with a short skirt I go without saying, I am the same way the next day, I do not think anyone, it means you see a lot of people without history with them, I feel reassured, I think now that does not cross love once in his life, it seems little, but how many are those who have never known love, true love does not wear with time, there is the body that wear out over time, the feeling is still young, he flies above difficulties, he never gives up, he never despaired, it breathes, it lives, it grows over time, it is beautiful this is free, it's good, it bounces, it never crashed, but one day it stops, why we do not know, it does not work anymore, it stopped, it 's is stuck somewhere, not knowing where it's fate, we can not live together anymore, this is not to say that love stops, it continues to live beyond death, c is so hard to love, we can move mountains delays, omissions, coincidences, breaking freedoms, once, a real time in the middle of the body lie, it is my hope, my life, my love

Aucun commentaire: