when is it now

mercredi 20 février 2013

to be healthy you need to eat balanced, it means to play sports, go buy bread on foot, making a detour back, up and down stairs, come home and eat a sardine is a day that good start, I am no longer as before, wait in front of my TV that life passes was wearing, I had more energy, it had to change, it's good, I hope to do it, I do not know why the last two days, I feel good, it allows me to do things I have enough strength to do before I thought what's the point of doing things now I'm on a mission, I have to do things that it moves, I do not know what it will move, but I still continue to make decisions that are good for me, and I do it more I realize that it makes me feel good, this is new to me, before everything was zero, nothing useless, I have not received any blow to the head, I am still what I am, and but something has changed, it does not look like much, but in fact it is very deep, I became optimistic, it's amazing, I could not imagine that one day I will become able to take above the age of anxiety, it is easy to make an effort, just getting up in the morning, once it is on its feet, we need a positive thought, this day is a day that starts carrier hope, then I take my breakfast, and I start to think it's real, do not leave this

Aucun commentaire: