when is it now

mardi 19 février 2013

long ago there was someone who had not seen the door, he wandered from street to street, never find a place where he could find love, it lasted for years, but one day, it was a Thursday afternoon, it was fine and it was not raining, which is not the same as Friday morning, around 9:45, a sudden thunder, broke the window, I was passing by at that moment, and I saw this apparaîtr broken window, the woman of my life, I say hello and I asked right away how we were called our first child, she did not seem surprised at my question because she asked me if I knew repair the window, I said yes and she invited me to tea, it was an hour less time for over 20 years, we live together in happiness is a simple story that begins well will end badly and because all the stories end badly, it's like that, it's better to know, it's part of the plan, commitment equals pain, after years of happiness, sad end, it is still better than eternal happiness, that's for later when you're dead, you reach the bliss of eternal life, in death is forever, then it is true, but in life, just to ruin it stirs in every way to forget the hourglass pointing his finger on a date, day, hour, minute, second, everything goes, it there is more hope, life is gone forever, the body falls, farewell

Aucun commentaire: