when is it now

jeudi 21 février 2013

This is why I always comes last, I do not believe it, and I like to see people back, it is less tiring than exchanging glances interrogator, who are you, who am I it is that, while in the back, there is no exchange, it is better to arrive when everyone goes, it has more room, a closet, that's all remains in white sheets, in contrast to reality, to understand what is happening, take the first right, then you should always go up the stairs and hear the music that goes out the window once, twice, once again, it is good but I do not understand why he had to dress in white, as I sweat a lot I'm always afraid when I sit down to have a mark on his buttocks, I prefer brown or black pants, we do not see traces of water, this water, it's annoying, but it's been like that since my youth, that's all I have left, otherwise everything is gone, the innocence, speed, excitement, dreams, gifts, parents, family, what else does it, impressions before, primers that do not go in the right direction, situations suddenly satisfactory , immediately change direction, I like it, I do not mind the days pass quickly, I often I train for later, when everything has changed, the old we knew are dead that young adults have become known, all is well

Aucun commentaire: