when is it now

vendredi 22 février 2013

to see if things are going well, there's only one way, go straight and turn right at the second step if you walk into a dog shit, that make you slip into the shit, you say, I know where is happiness, it is not now, oh yes, it is happiness, it comes, if we are not careful where you walk, it can change quickly, dog poop, a car does not stop at the stop sign, and life changes, it was light, it becomes heavy and scary, how will I age, will I weigh on the other, it is anxiety, I should be careful , what took me to cross without looking, a quick glance and I have seen this car hurtled over me, a step I could avoid it and continue to live quietly in happiness easy, now it is much harder, I must find the resources to tell me that my situation has sides nice, but I quickly sinks into nostalgia, when I was free to go forward and come, what happiness, life is strange, we did not realize at the time that we live, when I walk in the street, because to be honest, I have not had an accident, brief, when I walk, I often hear people complain, ah, this is no longer as before, or when it is raining today too, but ladies and gentlemen, are happy to be alive, getting wet under rain to dry then life is made of small enjoyable moments

Aucun commentaire: