when is it now

jeudi 28 février 2013

what it takes to be is a bunch of wire by the hand you want a story that begins on the first day and ends on the last day, we applaud with both hands, it is One day I saw that one of the many days that pass without saying anything, they do not sing, he can not speak Hungarian, I do not know what they say, I do not care for me what account is to live now, after I did not care before it is finished, think no more, let us in the present, now, now, now and forever, that's my motto, c is my sentence, it is my desire, but this is not always true, yet, but one day, one day, one day it will change, it must change, that's life, one day a One day 2, day 3, and finally the long awaited moment in the evening with a loved one, the meal is prepared, it takes me just a second's reflection to say that I love this woman and atmosphere it creates, it's been 20 years it lasts and it is even better than the beginning, because when we start we know nothing of life, a long red ribbon not innocent, at the beginning we approach it seeks, it is not, after 20 years we know each other but still not enough, I think we need more time to get to know really, truthfully, in a burst of renewed youth, as a sphinx who never loses his head, reborn to us the last time, take advantage of this moment, it is certain that love exists, it can change a life, it is the ultimate in reasoning, a moment of grace a simple welcoming thousands of days to arrive today, February 28, 2013, tomorrow is March 1st, one more, one more month, one more common idea of ​​a more fun, expectations , joys, quarrels, launched in another words, it works in both directions, it is balanced, we advance both without knowing where you're going, but there is for sure, no matter what happens, what matters is being together, sharing essential because everything goes quickly, if love is weak it breaks on the rock of the day, we went to broad, deep sea fish in the middle and hope divine, because love is what God gives us to live, how to live without love, it is a celestial food, this is the future

Aucun commentaire: