when is it now

mercredi 27 février 2013

I must say that this is possible, otherwise how to bake a cake, it takes time, you must know the oven is that the cook knows he can go for a ride, because now it is not ready yet, what will happen is a meeting with a woman who does not find history with fishmongers, so why not with a cook who knows cooked dish is that you want, ie until where to go in cooking, this is how we know if we are away from the raw, the flesh, detestable drive because it is my duty to say that I am close to me, a unique example chemical compound, visions groundwater, only one time I could go see it, but I quickly realized that I could not continue to lie as well live a lie, the only truth hangs in the middle of the room , we see the command center of the brain, the truth is beautiful, she is the right solution, the right one, the only one to go, all others are inapplicable when the time is unique, it will not come back, then attention to errors, too many passages of the line is an indication of too fast, you risk an accident in the area of ​​the brain, this is how we fall, one falls, it is a position apparently invisible, but in the heart, everything is true, then the way is dark, there is nothing left from childhood, we are free to do what you want, the Grand Bazaar, there is no rule, or rather the smarter going to lie to others by promising wonders, while in life what exists are dark lives who are afraid of the sun, blinding light that disturbs this small traffic, c ' is a way to do this is the most common, but there are also scents slow, inaudible vibrations, especially an abundance of stories related to monsters and unfaithful wives, one day someone saw it was possible to laugh for real, but I know that since yesterday it's something weird, I'll have to be careful it does not happen every day, an invention of everyday life that goes as far as possible, to do not know what happens after that, before it is another question, it depends on the weather, it rains one day, another day it's not raining, so what I say to fix that is stuck This is a big problem, I have wanted everything to be easy, but life is full of surprises, oh, oh, I must quickly be ready, it is a matter of minutes, the body collapses nothing remains of yesterday, tomorrow and died in a contraction of the stomach, one last jump and everything goes forever, strange life, we thought we would be able to do long time and s stops in the middle of nowhere, I thought that I was going to go over, I found myself stuck in a narrow passage, how am I went out, I think, I believe in divine hope, why be careful, there is a path, not in the snow, they are a sign of hope, it is a way of seeing things, I do not think it is possible to take decisions serene passion screams too loud, you think you can win, then he does not know that the destruction is near, more effort, patience is king, do not believe the effects of heat, the depth is operated gently, it does not come out easily, it is embedded into the dark thoughts that come to me sometimes when I'm tired in the brain it goes in all directions, there are more hooks, I get lost in silly impressions, memories of images seen, doing violence to the weak animals martyred impulses clumsy, a story that stays in your head and finally a big chocolate cake overflowing with whipped cream, laughter, a moment that passes light, that's life slowly

Aucun commentaire: