when is it now

dimanche 24 février 2013

if I had to understand what is happening, but I just border around a little ridiculous, because humans do not know what account he trusted history, that we learn to school, but we must ask, for example, how is it that it is still possible to take your time while the emergency is, it does not expect it to act is now it happens, it is not in ten years, attention to the passing of time, it can kill someone, go ahead, even if you can not see coming, it is oneself that can change something in your life, you can build something, a particular passage starts here, that's it, no problem, everything goes well, I had planned to do it, but finally I did something else there is no problem, what is needed is bouncing from time to time, it counts for nothing at the time, but when there are from time to time, it still counts, in an account special, something that does not appear, it is not secret, it only comes when it comes, not before, it takes time, you know nothing when you're young, it takes years to begin to see something, but it is still not accurate enough, I'm not old enough, it is unclear, it does not suit me, I want something that makes me happy, something easy, but it is always difficult, it takes effort, it goes, it is well

Aucun commentaire: