when is it now

mercredi 27 février 2013

Finally the time came, I waited for a minute, it's coming, it is now a hope, success cards that fall, a reality agreement, happiness, simplicity, see the world, hear the rumor, he Here, he waits, he will soon have it because there is still time to understand, to be sure, this is acceptable, desirable, an essay in the franchise, everything is long, I do not not calculate the hours of sleep when I go into an unconscious state, everything I know about life is in my head, when she answered my question, but I often simply observe what is going on he said, that will I live, is certain, can I access the dream, it does not depend on me, I do not know what to do to try to break the wall of indifference, anyway I 'm not sure you want to go further, I'm just fine, because this time is true, I am one to believe, this is obviously a temporary solution, I know that life is sloped, you can s hang, there are only pray, that advance alone, we follow with difficulty, the pace is high, I can not run, I'm tired, when I walk my pace, one step after the other, it is sufficient, it allows me to go where I do not want to, but for the moment I have no other choice, it concerns me at the highest point, I do not see any another is a question I ask myself for a long time, how to go well when everything goes well, this is a misunderstanding, a transition to a stable reality, to a certain extent, I pour a liquid in a cup of life is white but it is not milk, it is a liquid that gives the drinker a stop evil thoughts, we all have bizarre thoughts that produce nothing for reason in and says stop, how could we live without thoughts that do not feel good, it smells like poop there, we are far from sky blue, it's brown and it stinks, it's the mud in which human love is Disposable sinking into hatred, how can we get better, that is compared to a known and respected position, I'm there, is it progress, I ask myself flat for study correctly, what she looks like, why am I here to be able to say what goes, I would take a look to see what happens when we are in the situation in the middle of the possibilities, I choose the time to act, it is a special day, the last, there is more hope or rather there is hope to reach the creator, it is a beautiful day begins well, as if I had a spring in the legs that are connected to the brain, all of a sudden I wake up, I start, I am human activity, it makes me feel good, it is me, then I continue to when I stop, I'm not a machine that provides both biscuits now, I am a human seeking an acceptable solution, so I have moments of doubt, dissatisfaction generating happiness altered nothing comes, the misery, but I know one day it comes back, because the time is there, it happens, he knows what happens, it will go in this direction, it is not neutral, c ' is a choice even if you are still able to understand the following, hope limited by barbed wire, it does not approach it goes around, looking, what should we conclude, it is a chance, we should go straight to a visit as a formality before a certain time or after a certain time, the settlement, when we no longer live at home, it is constrained by the medical assistance which means that the body is in good conditions resemble something acceptable, it's been that humans are more like monsters there before, from birth we remove all the defects, it starts like this, then it is a simple project, go straight while everyone  turns on itself

Aucun commentaire: