when is it now

jeudi 21 février 2013

when I became an adult I thought it was time to take the time, how do I tell anything, it is what it is, this is how I breathe, a blow forward with outstretched necks, and memory forgets, because yesterday is far in the mist, I present a vision of my feelings in prison, because if it is always the same, it is different from the next time it's always like that, it grows things, this is wonderful, I fart in joy, my body collapses on the ground, I can not help it, it had to happen one day, the night before j 'I slept like every night of my life, now I get up, it's good to see the day go by quickly, I did not think we get there, but I must admit that this is better than I had planned, I always expect something that does not happen, it is not surprising that it does not happen, never mind, I'm like that for years, I'm not going to change now, even if it leads me into the wall, the bricks that I could not break, because the hardest part of life, it is the soft lead me not to do anything before thinking, it takes time, especially when I heater when I meet the eyes of a girl by mistake, all of a sudden I'm alone, I cry without water, I do something I forget, I go straight into another situation, I am now almost an iron pipe, I dare not hit a big kick, I did not want to hurt, it's in my nature, I am gentle, lice, cabbage, knees, and pebbles through there I am pleased with myself, it's time I tell myself that I am in the right direction, even though I do not know where I am, I feel that I am when I sweat, it is an indication ,

Aucun commentaire: