when is it now

vendredi 22 février 2013

in a year I'll also will I be happier, I do not know, all I know is I'm more happy before I was less happy, it is not a quantity c is just a dominant impression that crushes me, I only think that my happiness is my only ambition, money, power, sex, come after, my happiness is my dream Matters more than anything, I fall asleep thinking about it, I wake up saying I'm happy today, and since I think that it works better and better, while in my life, nothing really changes I am still what I am, I still live the same way, so what has changed, I'm older, it's a few years and it happens in another category, that of happiness, before it was different, I did not know that happiness was, I thought, life is weird, it nothing happens and everything goes wrong, now I say that life is bizarrre, nothing happens , everything goes wrong and everything goes well, it is now that I know now is all the time, it never stops, it's like New York, my happiness takes me 24 hours 24 h, there would be 30 hours a day, I'll be happy
30 hours a day, it does not concern me, my happiness is all over the place, it moves with me, he lives with me, but it does not bother me, it is very quiet, he gets up at the same time as me, he is always with me, but I do not know, and I do not want to know, I believe in the mystery of life, all I hope is that he is always with me, in the future we do not know what will happen, will I despair, I am terribly anxious, I doubt, given my character, but you never know, life is full of surprises

Aucun commentaire: