when is it now

vendredi 22 février 2013

if I say yes, I say no, if I do that, I do not do that, and if I mix it all counts for nothing, so I always start with the end, it allows me to go back in my mind without risking the main bully, this wonderful place that is not moving, the emotions pass over, it does not worry, it goes straight from beginning to end, one wonders what it is in reality it is essential to life, it gives him the anchor point, we turn around and we know that if we get too far away you can not see and more likely to lose, so I prefer to make small jumps around, it will not very long, it's just small strokes without tomorrow, for tomorrow I do not think, I refuse to tell me trapped in a story, everything is now, it has forever today is the only one that exists, there is no other, it is the only representation, everything is played now, it shines, comprehension, expression, belief, loss, electrical outlet, oven and microwave, it starts well, this is a good sign, I love swans advancing on water not making waves, it's not like the big boat which overflows the river humans do not have the notion of balance, always do too much to show that there is, it is a habit that dates back to the first men who controlled the fire to cook their meat while animals have always eaten raw meat, which has prevented them grow as humans, have long since humans became the master of the universe, even today it is passed over to God installing technological objects at the head of the golden calf, the accumulation of wealth is the first perfect humans, it can even crush the weak to move more easily, love does not exist, hatred is the first engine human, he hates himself for advance, otherwise he would live quietly in the corner and we would all be happy

Aucun commentaire: