when is it now

vendredi 22 février 2013

in only five hours I can say that I'm going to bed, it is a reflection that I do every day, and finally a moment in the day without negotiation, without a project, without anxiety, just the idea sink into the unconscious, a pie for lunch, an espresso in the morning and then the beard grows every day a little more history as a story without coffee without sugar, it saves time, it's never enough, it must run to see that it is too late, too late, it's already started, how then if it is not possible to put everything on the ground, to see what it's like not to be informed important moments, what is important is how I think about it, it starts well and it never ends, always something to think about, nothing at all, just remember my name is a detail, but I like to remember where I live a simple question that raises the dust in solitude, as the distance is long between now and the next, it does not mean anything and yet it is while do to resist the anxiety, the pressure goes up as you get older, I'm going to bed one day and never woke up, I would not have lived, it goes so fast, the years pass, nothing remains of yesterday, I'm still here, it makes me feel good, I like the idea of ​​living is fun, you meet people, you do not want to talk to them, it's good, either, nobody wants to share, we do not care, it quickly crosses a few seconds without result, a simple life

Aucun commentaire: