when is it now

mercredi 20 février 2013

I would have to be nice, but I can not do it, I think too much about me, others appear in a fog, I do not understand them, so I can not help them, so I help myself saying that if everyone was like me could easily swap without asking why, because at that time we say and how far so good, because how easy it is, how I lived I started to be a baby, then how I grew up, I spent years in school, birthdays, Christmases, moment of pleasant, moments stupid, how I got married, I married, but why I was born, I do not know why I grew up in that sense, I do not know why I got married, I do not know, I still do not know why I like me, i never think of others, except those who have died, because when you are dead you are no longer living, so it is otherwise, it means that it does not return, it reassures me with the living you can always review, which gives me anxiety, see people, talk to them, this is an issue, this is an important decision, it enters a tunnel and emerges that if I become one, trying to persuade me that there is a passage somewhere

Aucun commentaire: