when is it now

mardi 26 février 2013

must know one thing in life, is that it does not exist, it never exists, it is believed able to do something, but it falls before arriving, we could start, but time is short, it not continue, so what I am, I stay, it asks me energy, but it's still good, because I must be, this is normal, the hours pass, the time is this, and now I must be absolutely, here's how it goes, there is no other issues of any case there is no way the great is to disappear forever, so we have never been this summer, great location, it does not mean anything, and yet it exists, it is true, what is true is that now the project to live, to exist the moment, the joy of an instant pasta, pickles, unforgivable truth, but I'm closer to knowing what happens, because I know a lot of things I know for example that I must say hello to a woman who wants to have, but the important thing is to get well, it is almost always true, but something changes, we're lost, we need to catch up, I was lost, and I am saved, because he must know that you can ask, but expect an answer, but can we be sure how you know the answer, because it is living ideas, they are good at the same time they are wrong, because life is a lie, it is believed that this is possible when everything is finished, it no longer exists, small appetizers, the cat on the prowl, it takes a toast that he eats in a corner, but it is finished thinking about these images of the past, today is the end, there is nothing, we are alone in the corner, shit

Aucun commentaire: