when is it now

mardi 26 février 2013

one day we knew what to do, but soon something will crack, it's tiny, it does not come in years, but if I could have a microscope I could see that I will life was both drawn that one straight road, how many mornings, how many evenings combiens boring moments, how hollow, how foolish joys, how many nights full of dreams, but useless days, training sensual, loss of memory without going account that loses foot live is a great project, we advance, we go back, we see nothing is transparent, one day I woke up as usual and yet something bothers me, I can not get up, despite my efforts, I am lying in bed, I called the doctor because I always keep my phone near me, the doctor comes and tells me I have 95 years, I told him how I do not know you, it was actually the nephew of arrièe doctor that I saw when I was 35, time passes, we did not realize then what I want to say to young it is out of habit, go see the world, simply leave home, watching the people, what they need, this is how we stay young, there is not miracle

Aucun commentaire: