when is it now

mercredi 20 février 2013

seconds that span a lifetime, a project that short cuts often revive a distant vision and always envy all of a sudden I wake up, I'm here, I'm still in the dark, it does not bother me, I know that the light blind, so I prefer to try first without committing myself, a simple version that just asking from time to time until you have to stop, we will resume later this is good, it works slowly, at a pace friendly, that's how I like life, it makes little leaps, I have no regrets, I am living in the present moment, so what if I plant, I have at least tried to understand something, it changes from hour to every hour and yet it does not change anything in my life, until one day I will change one day I wake up and I'm old, wrinkled face, lack of desire, the body hangs, it will be 9 hours, 10 hours, 11 hours, it will not change anything, I'm old, waiting for death

Aucun commentaire: